Pressure Washer parts

I've got an Excell 2100psi 6HP, 2 GPM gas washer with just the hose (with a threaded connector). I need to get the house ready for painting.
The trip to HD to get the parts was exasperating.
I'm thinking a 30 degree nozzle (or at least I remember being told that), I think I need a new hose (with the quick connect) and of course everything else.
Everything at Northern Tool is higher rated than my washer. Should I get something like this:
http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200347882_200347882
or buy the parts individually? Where lies the junk line?
Jeff

There was and may still be a couple of really sharp sellers on EBAY of all places.
If your hose and o-rings are good at both ends all you need is a gun and set of nozzles or an adjustable gun.
Colbyt

You dont need a different wider nozzle to wash, just stand further away. You are wasting alot of time and money for something that is of limted use, for being up close. 30 is probably to wide anyway. Then for any distance is back to the a 0 degree nozzle, I say dont bother.