Pressure washer oil

what variety of oil should i select for the pressure washer pump. I haven't changed it yet this year. We have a Karcher 3500 hd. i'm sure it's detergent free
On 4 Jun 2004 17:09:29 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM (VITO) wrote:

Regular non detergent 30wt will work just fine. You can buy Campbell Hausefield PW oil in Wally World also. Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wifes, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
Whats the book say? Tom
(VITO) wrote:

Read your manual, some take hydraulic.
What does the book say?.....lol......they don't even mention that the machine even has a water pump let alone the variety of oil that goes in the machine........i bought pump oil from "Home Desperate" it read sae 150 nso i called McMaster-Carr and bought a gallon of synthetic sae 150 gear oil. i hope sae 150 works well