Pressure Washer Help

I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell 3200 PSI 11 Hp Honda . Iím not sure of the age person I bought it from said itís about 5 years old, Iím thinking older no owners manual avalible, But the one thing I canít find any information on is the siphon feed hose. I know the hose sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure? All I have is a hose nothing more (need the strainer) should there be an independent shut off valve for the feed hose. Right now I have a rubber plug over the feed hose connection.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Sac Dave wrote:

    I have a 2500 PSI unit and have not used the siphon feature, but I believe it only draws when the unit is spraying water. I did not read of any need to plug the hole where the hose attaches. You might search for a manual on the web. http://www.devap.com/p_search.aspx
They make a fine product by the way.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 07:48:33 -0800 (PST), Sac Dave

Only draws during low pressure use. Does not need to be capped.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
On Feb 25, 4:50†pm, snipped-for-privacy@mucks.net wrote:

Ditto the above. And even if it's an older unit, it's hard to believe a manual isn't available for a Honda product
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
In typed: : I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell 3200 PSI 11 : Hp Honda . Im not sure of the age person I bought it from : said its about 5 years old, Im thinking older no owners : manual avalible, But the one thing I cant find any : information on is the siphon feed hose. I know the hose : sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw : your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure?
On at low pressure setting on your wand.
All I : have is a hose nothing more (need the strainer) should : there be an independent shut off valve for the feed hose.
No, not necessary. Best idea is to just empth the reservoir when done. Apply soap with lo pressure; rinse & clean with hi pressure.
: Right now I have a rubber plug over the feed hose : connection.
Not necessary if there is nothing in the reservoir but then IME it doesn't hurt anything either. Only have experience with Coleman & 2 others I forget the makers now.
HTH,
Twayne`
Add pictures here
‚úĖ