Pressure Washer Help

I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell 3200 PSI 11 Hp Honda . I=92m not sure of the age person I bought it from said it=92s about 5 years old, I=92m thinking older no owners manual avalible, But the one thing I can=92t find any information on is the siphon feed hose. I know the hose sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure? All I have is a hose nothing more (need the strainer) should there be an independent shut off valve for the feed hose. Right now I have a rubber plug over the feed hose connection.

Reply to
Sac Dave

I have a 2500 PSI unit and have not used the siphon feature, but I believe it only draws when the unit is spraying water. I did not read of any need to plug the hole where the hose attaches. You might search for a manual on the web.

They make a fine product by the way.

Reply to
Ken

Only draws during low pressure use. Does not need to be capped.

Reply to
tnom

Ditto the above. And even if it's an older unit, it's hard to believe a manual isn't available for a Honda product

Reply to
trader4

In news: snipped-for-privacy@x4g2000prf.googlegroups.com, Sac Dave typed: : I just bought a used Pressure Washer Ex Cell 3200 PSI 11 : Hp Honda . Im not sure of the age person I bought it from : said its about 5 years old, Im thinking older no owners : manual avalible, But the one thing I cant find any : information on is the siphon feed hose. I know the hose : sits in the bucket of cleaner. But dose the feed hose draw : your cleaner constantly or only at low pressure?

On at low pressure setting on your wand.

All I : have is a hose nothing more (need the strainer) should : there be an independent shut off valve for the feed hose.

No, not necessary. Best idea is to just empth the reservoir when done. Apply soap with lo pressure; rinse & clean with hi pressure.

: Right now I have a rubber plug over the feed hose : connection.

Not necessary if there is nothing in the reservoir but then IME it doesn't hurt anything either. Only have experience with Coleman & 2 others I forget the makers now.

HTH,

Twayne`

Reply to
Twayne