Pressure washer at Kragen auto parts

Kragen auto parts often advertises a Nikota electric pressure washer for $79.99 (it is on sale this week). Is this pressure washer any good for occasional light use? Is there one for a similar price that is better? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

where do you find "Kragen Auto Parts"??????
On this day, 4/7/2004 3:41 PM, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote thusly::

Known as Checker Auto Parts in the west.

And what is it in the southeast?

I live near Los Angeles and they are called Kragen Auto Parts here.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

There is one about 1.4 miles from me here in Gardena CA. You can call 1-888-2KRAGEN to see if they have a store near you.
--
Whenever I hear or think of the song "Great green gobs of greasy
grimey gopher guts" I imagine my cat saying; "That sounds REALLY,

Kragen, Checker, Schucks, and Discount are all owned by a company in VA called Advance Auto Parts.
Great little company to have bought stock in back in the 80s...:)
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:19:17 -0400, "*CBHVAC*"

They used to use the name they use in California (Western Auto) here in NC before they stopped doing any auto servicing and limited their operations to parts sales only - and changed their signage to Advanced Auto.
These are absolutely the sillest responses to a simple inquiry I have ever seen. My belief is that if you don't know anything, keep quiet.

No..wrong....sheeeeesh.
Ok...its like this...Western Auto, was Western Auto..Sears bought out Western Auto, Tire America, and NTW. Each company kept their own corp office...Tire America for example, while owned by Sears, had their corp office in West Virginia. Sears changed over the Tire Americas to NTWs, iirc, based out of Nebraska...Sears then sold off the Western Auto branches in NC SC and TN that were not still franchised out.....Advance (NOT Advanced) Auto bought most of the old Western Auto buildings and converted them over.
BTW...Western Auto and Advance..never in any way, shape or form the same company.
On Thu, 8 Apr 2004 23:19:17 -0400, "*CBHVAC*"

Did what I should have done first instead of being lazy and Googled for info.
Sorry to tell you that the above info is not correct - found the following:
"CSK Auto Inc. owns and operates more than 1,100 retail auto parts stores in 19 states under the brand names Checker Auto Parts, Schuck's Auto Supply, and Kragen Auto Parts. Check out some of our in-store...."
It appears that they have no association with Advanced Auto Parts OR Virginia! The corporation is located in Arizona.
See: http://www.cskauto.com/company /
and compare it to the Advanced Auto Parts Company Profile;
"Company Profile Advance Auto Parts, Inc., is the nation's second largest retailer of auto parts and accessories. The Company currently operates more than 2,400 stores in 38 states, primarily located in the eastern, mid-western and southeastern regions of the United States, and in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, Advance Auto Parts Inc., became a publicly traded Company on November 28, 2001. Its common stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "AAP." ...."
See: http://www.advanceautoparts.com/investor/index.html

Hate to break it to you.. Advance owns em....and its not Advanced....sheesh...if you are gonna bitch, at least get the name right.