Pressure loss through Pressure balancing/Anti-Scald faucets

We have our own lake fed water supply. Pressure at the pump is about 45psig. It then goes through a large backwashed sand filter, an activated carbon Whole House cartridge filter and a UV light. By the time it gets to the house, pressure is probably quite a bit less. At the best of times, our water flow is quite slow.
We are about to renovate bathroom. New style tub/shower faucets are pressure balancing and/or anti-scald.
Will these new style faucets result in even lower water flow?
Have to buy faucets this week - Any suggestions as to whether we should use pressure balancing, considering our low water pressure?
Original message: We have our own lake fed water supply. Pressure at the pump is about 45psig. It then goes through a large backwashed sand filter, an activated carbon Whole House cartridge filter and a UV light. By the time it gets to the house, pressure is probably quite a bit less. At the best of times, our water flow is quite slow.