Preparing Your Chimney for Santa Claus

In less than one week, Santa Claus will be coming down our chinmeys. Is your chimney prepared for Santa? I spent the whole weekend cleaning mine, and it's spotless now. But I know there are many more things that need to be checked, repaired, and prepared. Someone told me there is a website that lists all the requirements and things to inspect, but I have not been able to locate it. Does anyone have a list of all the things to do to our chimneys to be sure they are "santa friendly". Please post this information, time is getting short.
Mark
I've been nice all year except the time I bit the dog.
snipped-for-privacy@UNLISTED.com wrote:

WHAT a straight line!
http://home.comcast.net/~jwisnia18/jeff/chimneysanta.jpg
Happy Holidays,