Prehung door -- how to nail in

I have framed in my openings and now am ready to install the doors. Darn, but there are no instructions with the doors. I am not sure where to nail, what size nails to use etc. Anyone have a good step by step on how to install these doors?????? I am anticipating that I need to secure the hinge side abit stronger~~~??

Thanks for any advice Mickey

Reply to
mmm1951

wrote

Josh

I posted the same question AND answer about a month ago in this NG. Look for it.

But simply, tack the door on the top hinge side. Square and plumb with shims (might get a helper to help), and fasten away.

Reply to
ng_reader

There are a couple books on on carpentry on the shelf at Home Depot that give the process.

Ed

Reply to
Jag Man