PREDICTION: I WILL BE UP ALL NIGHT TONIGHT

I am playing with my new toys, oven, cooktop and most of all dishwasher.
My dishwasher has a sanitize cycle. Mrs. Clean will be washing everything she owns on that cycle.
I'll do some baking just so I can wash more dishes yeah yeah yeah

save lots of time sanitize boosts temp by heating water. cycle slowwww for water to heat.......
warn family turn hot water tank to HIGH till she has washed everything, will likely cut time by 3/4s.....
dont get scaleded, then turn tank back down!!!!
congrats on the new machine!

So Mrs Clean isn't fond of patterns on her dishes? <g>

Heh! That's the selling point for dishwashers. Originally, sales were almost nil; it turned out most women ENJOYED washing dishes! So the manufacturers started hyping the sterilizing capability of their machines. Turns out, housewives valued cleanliness more than the fun of hand-washing dishes.*
Of course the fact that no one in recorded history has ever fallen ill from a poorly washed dish is an irrelevant factoid. ==========*Females are naturally cleanliness-oriented. Ask a woman to describe a "sensuous" experience and on her list will be a bubble-bath, with candles, soft music. Ask a man, and he'll say a week in a hunting lodge with no shower, no shaving, no change of clothes, and uninhibited farting. Women just naturally appreciate clean; men are just naturally natural.

The kind that even smell rotton to themselves. Dems da best :-)