Precast steps

Anyone purchase those pre cast steps, to be used as a basement entrance?
do they come with a drain built into the bottom step?
I dont want the steps to be covered!
the perspective basement entrance is the only window to the basement. the other window is covered by a deck.
I am thinking of changing the window into a door, adding steps, and using this for direct access from basement to back yard.
so me and the dogs can live in the basement while the hardwood floors are refinished......
the advantage is a nice leftover permanent direct access between basement and back yard.....
I have been told the basement could then be called a bedroom, increasing home value at resale time..
fire ingress egress....
opinions on this? anyone do this? I have another discussion about floor refinishing

Some info here http://www.affordableconcretecutting.net/installing-precast-bulkhead.html http://www.shawneesteps.com/Model.htm pricing here http://www.sheaconcrete.com/pricing/Shea_PermEntry.pdf
The base of the steps is a poured pad. Do you have a way of draining water? I can see a clogged drain causing problems with flooding in the basement. Covering of leaves + heavy rain = soggy floors.