Preasure Washer Soap

The instruction sheet for my pressure washer says to use soap made for pressure washer only. What is the difference?

could be chemical related (harm the washer) or undiluted soap strength - won't mix properly with the water?
I would think that somw soap may be to caustic for the pump.
Tom

But the soap does not go thru the pump, it is in a siphon bottle after the pump?

Boots writes:

They get to sell it to you. Five cents of butyl cleaner in a gallon of water.
Difference: It won't eat the internals of the pump/piping.