Pre-Primed T1-11 Wood Siding: Available ? Good Brands ?

Hello:
Anyone know if T1-11 wood siding comes pre-primed by any mf'g. ? If so, who ?
Any brands of this stuff to stay away from, etc. ?
Thanks, B.
Robert11 wrote:

It does come pre-primed. I have bought it several years apart to do sheds. Don't have any clue as to the brand though.
You definitely do want to use the pre-primed as painting this stuff is somewhat tedious due to the deep grooves and I have heard that unprimed t1-11 soaks up paint like a sponge for the first coat.
Harry K