Pre-Painted Clapboard Siding ?

Hello,

I know you can get the typical horizontal clapboard type of siding pr-primed, but is it available pre-painted in various colors also ?

If so, by whom (mfg. ?)

I never thought so, but the reason I'm asking is that i passsed a house having new siding being put up 9too much traffic to stop), and it sure looked like the stuff was already painted.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert11

I know fiber cement clapboard siding (Hardi-plank and similar) is available pre-painted as well as pre-primed.

Reply to
Joshua Putnam