Pre-made melamine storage cabinets of various colors?

Greetings all!

My wife and I have been fixing up our basement, and need some storage cabinets for storing general household items (not heavy equipment or chemicals). For reasons of cost-effectiveness, we are probably going to get three or four of those pre-made melamine storage cabinets you see at places like Home Depot (one brand is called Do-Able). Since this is the basement, we don't care that these cabinets be terribly decorative, but I still wouldn't mind getting something other than white. Does anyone know if those types of storage unit can be purchased in any colors other than white?

Any other ideas about inexpensive storage closets (must have doors, can't be open shelving) we might consider? Thanks for any advice!

Chuck

Reply to
Dolchas

Don't know if the cabinets themselves are available in other colors but the melamine material itself is available in white, almond and black.

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH