Pre-made melamine cabinets in different colors?

Greetings all!
My wife and I are fixing up our basement, and one room will be largely devoted to the storage of various household items. We'll probably use a few of those pre-made melamine cabinets that you can get at places like Home Depot (one brand of these products is "Do-Able"), but I wouldn't mind getting something other than the standard white. Does anyone know if this type of fairly cheap pre-made melamine cabinets ever come in anything other than white? I'd even go for something garish -- like bright yellow or orange. White melamine just depresses me for some reason.
Charles
<< Does anyone know if this type of fairly cheap pre-made melamine cabinets ever come in anything other than white? >>
It's only basement storage so why obsess over it? Get the cheapest units trhat solve the problem and enough cans of Krylon spray paint to change the colors. Get some masking tape and go wild with different colors and patterns. Pretend you're on "Trading Places" and enjoy. Good luck.
Joe