Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it back through the list)

Dear God, please keep people healthy through this storm. Guide them through snow covered streets, keep their hearts beating as they shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow drivers, that they may have all the hot food and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their machines so they move snow, and miss the parked cars. And dear God.....
On 1/23/16 6:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

watch over the ambulance crews as they respond to those in need...
On Saturday, January 23, 2016 at 6:27:52 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

...put the spirit of volunteerism into the hearts of the healthy so they will shovel for those that can not.
...put the spirit of understanding into the hearts of those that are going to complain about the travel ban because they were inconvenienced.
On 1/23/2016 7:41 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

And, dear God, please help keep the power and gas on for those who are home and cold. May their food last till they can get to the store, and please put food in the stores for the shoppers.
On 01/24/2016 08:12 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Over 70% of US population is overweight or obese. It would do them good to fast for a week or so.
On 1/24/2016 8:46 AM, jack wrote:

You are so, so right. Let us know how it goes.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 01/24/2016 02:52 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

https://www.lds.org/manual/gospel-principles/chapter-25-fasting?lang=eng
Per Uncle Monster:

When I was in basic training we had to sit through some chaplains' explanation of why what we might wind up doing was consistent with our supposed religious beliefs.
I was sitting next to a guy from somewhere down south - heavy accent - and, when it came time for all of us to kneel down and offer our personal prayers, I heard from next to me "God, send me beer and pussy!"...
--
Pete Cresswell

"Dear God, please keep people healthy through this storm. Guide them through snow covered streets, keep their hearts beating as they shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow drivers, that they may have all the hot food and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their machines so they move snow, and miss the parked cars. And dear God..... "
Protect us from future storms, and deliver the healing you know our broken planet needs, in the name of Jesus..

Amen to that!
And, why do we have an on topic post on this list?
--
.
Christopher A. Young