Prayer for the snow storm (add some text, and send it back through the list)

Dear God, please keep people healthy through this storm. Guide them through snow covered streets, keep their hearts beating as they shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow drivers, that they may have all the hot food and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their machines so they move snow, and miss the parked cars. And dear God.....

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

watch over the ambulance crews as they respond to those in need...

Reply to
Retired

...put the spirit of volunteerism into the hearts of the healthy so they will shovel for those that can not.

...put the spirit of understanding into the hearts of those that are going to complain about the travel ban because they were inconvenienced.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

And, dear God, please help keep the power and gas on for those who are home and cold. May their food last till they can get to the store, and please put food in the stores for the shoppers.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Over 70% of US population is overweight or obese. It would do them good to fast for a week or so.

Reply to
jack

Per Uncle Monster:

When I was in basic training we had to sit through some chaplains' explanation of why what we might wind up doing was consistent with our supposed religious beliefs.

I was sitting next to a guy from somewhere down south - heavy accent - and, when it came time for all of us to kneel down and offer our personal prayers, I heard from next to me "God, send me beer and pussy!"...

Reply to
(PeteCresswell)

You are so, so right. Let us know how it goes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

God

"Dear God, please keep people healthy through this storm. Guide them through snow covered streets, keep their hearts beating as they shovel and snow move. Bless the snow plow drivers, that they may have all the hot food and bathroom breaks they need. Guide their machines so they move snow, and miss the parked cars. And dear God..... "

Protect us from future storms, and deliver the healing you know our broken planet needs, in the name of Jesus..

Reply to
thekmanrocks

Amen to that!

And, why do we have an on topic post on this list?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon