Praise for knife sharpener

It's rare that I have high praises for a product.
But this one fits the bill.
I have used it to sharpen every knife I have, from many poor quality ones to higher end knives.
It puts a very sharp edge on them all.
You don't have to mess around trying to get the right angle.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Ceramic-Tungsten-Knife-Sharpener-Dual-Kitchen-Manual-Sharpening-System-Tool-/261572939178?hash=item3ce6f64daa:g:L4cAAOSwq7JT-YKM
Andy
On 3/13/2016 8:58 PM, Andy wrote:

I have high praise for things I sell too.

Andy-
I seem to recall a discussion here about knife sharpeners a few months back. Your sharpener is like some mentioned there for less money.
One company that makes them is Smith's. Smith's has some inexpensive ones that compare with yours.
<http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productIdR843496
They also have some that are more elaborate. If you really want sharp, take a look at Smith's Adjustable Angle Manual Knife Sharpener.
<http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId4967316&cp%684 43.2568448.2626067.2627739.2627727>
You will probably find these for less money on E-Bay!
Fred

True Value Hardware and a buncha other places, sells this:
http://accusharp.com/
They're cheap (>$10), effective, and re-newable. These carbide bit sharpeners, which literally shave off metal, are becoming more and more popular cuz they work!
I usta scoff at 'em. I've got mucho high-end kitchen knives and usta sharpen them on a Japanese water stone. Sure, the edge would last forever, but it took "forever" to sharpen a knife that well. Now, I bought a cheapo stamped chef's knife, sharpen it with my Accusharp and off I go. Works great!
The Accusharp carbide sharpening bits can be reversed, when need be. They are also completely replaceable, if necessary.
nb