Pozidrive

Anyone know where to buy a Pozidrive bit or driver in Canada?
Thanks!
GoHabsGo wrote:

This taken from a cached web page on Google:
# Pozidrive screwdriver. Pozidrive is special version of Philips star screw driver. Pozidrive screws are very commonly used on Hella and Bosch headlights. You know when you need a pozidrive: Even if you have a set of 12 Philips star screw drivers, you will still find that none of them fits in the screw. Herman found a very nice German brand name Wiha Pozidrive #2 at Atlas Machinery in Toronto.
On 09/12/05 01:46 pm RicodJour tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

I always understood that one can tell a PoziDrive head by the star-shaped pattern between the "cross arms" -- whereas Phillips heads *used to* have a dimple between two of the "cross arms."
Other than the B&D bits I mentioned earlier, I have a UK-made #2 PoziDrive driver that I picked up in New Zealand many years ago.
Perce
I bought a set of Black & Decker bits that included PoziDrive. Although I bought it in the US, I can't see why they wouldn't sell the same thing North of the Border.
Perce
On 09/12/05 11:13 am GoHabsGo tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup:

Snap-on

What size do you need?
They aren't that hard to find. When I needed to get one years ago, I found one at Atlas in Toronto (#3 for ski bindings). Since then I've found them in some big box stores like Home Depot. Since they are used on skis, drivers and bits sold for ski or snowboard maintenance have them, though usually only #3.
Victorinox (Swiss Army Knife) has #0 and #1 on their multitool.
Go Habs? - if you're in Montreal, try Newman Tools.
Mike

My local Home Depot didn't have any - didn't even know what I was talking about! Maybe I should try RONA.

I tried Sportchek but they didn't have their winter stuff out yet.

Unfortunately not - I'm in London. It's a hell of a drive to see a game there!

If Pozidrive bits are the combo square/phillips types bits, I just bought some at the local Home Depot. They were located with the boxed "deck screws", not in the tool section.

I think the ones I picked up are #2.
Maybe you can find some online and have them shipped?
Is Sears in Canada? Maybe their tool department would carry them?
Anthony

Have you tried Federated Tool?
Mike

No. Will put them on my list ...