Powerwashed Deck

Hi. I recently had my deck powerwashed and sealed. This has caused the wood railing to have several places on top become jagged and loose. Is there any way to repair this (i.e. seal them back into place) or will I need to replace the entire railing? Thanks!
--
Andrew

"Andrew Rabb" wrote

It's too bad you didn't read the archives of this group before you powerwashed. You would've never powerwashed it.
Time to replace, you separated the fibers.

Power washing is a dangerous idea. It can do lots of damage.
You may have some luck getting them to stick down with either epoxy or a waterproof wood glue like Titebond III.