Powersaw Racing.

Hi,

036 Stihl Six, or eight, years old, but very few hours.

(I'm NEVER going to buy another saw, that comes from a company that refuses to sell me the repair manuals !)

It started, after a little tinkering; but now it winds out to maximum rev's, and won't idle down.

I don't think that I fooled around with the carb, but it's been so long, that I'm not sure. How do I set the carb, to factory settings, ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks, Ken .

Reply to
Real Name