powerline security cameras

has anyone had any experience with powerline security cameras. They use your home house wiring to transmit the picture to a receiver you plug into the wall and then run an rca cable to your tv. Seems pretty simple as all you need is a light socket and you are set no problems running wires and no interfere trying to run wireless?

Unit I am looking at looks like a floodlight

Any info helpful. I am looking to put a camera in my barn for when the horses get ready to foal distance is about 600' so wireless is pretty tough and running a cable out there would be a pain!

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

is it a motion security system , or constant on.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Reply to
wayne