powerline security cameras

has anyone had any experience with powerline security cameras. They use your home house wiring to transmit the picture to a receiver you plug into the wall and then run an rca cable to your tv. Seems pretty simple as all you need is a light socket and you are set no problems running wires and no interfere trying to run wireless?
Unit I am looking at looks like a floodlight
http://www.smarthome.com/7528.HTML
Any info helpful. I am looking to put a camera in my barn for when the horses get ready to foal distance is about 600' so wireless is pretty tough and running a cable out there would be a pain!
Wayne
is it a motion security system , or constant on.
constant on