Power windows

Do they make power windows for homes?
--
<<//--------------------\>>
Van Chocstraw
Van Chocstraw wrote:

Hi, Yup, it uses armstrong power.
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:19:20 -0500, Van Chocstraw

Yeah, it's in the same package with the air conditioning, power steering, the six speaker sound system, and the stupid looking nonfunctioning spoiler in the back.

I've seen Velux Skylights that are power with remote but not regular windows....Try Google....
On Sun, 15 Feb 2009 11:19:20 -0500, Van Chocstraw
Yes, look at powered windows for cupolas and other hard to access areas. These will usually be a window with a crank opening device and a motor on the shaft where the crank handle goes.

Yes they do I have a remote controlled skylite.
Jim