Power windows

Do they make power windows for homes?

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Hi, Yup, it uses armstrong power.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Yeah, it's in the same package with the air conditioning, power steering, the six speaker sound system, and the stupid looking nonfunctioning spoiler in the back.

Reply to
AZ Nomad

Yes, look at powered windows for cupolas and other hard to access areas. These will usually be a window with a crank opening device and a motor on the shaft where the crank handle goes.

Reply to
gfretwell

Yes they do I have a remote controlled skylite.

Jim

Reply to
jimmyDahGeek

I've seen Velux Skylights that are power with remote but not regular windows....Try Google....

Reply to
benick