Power washer with Honda engine won't start.

Page 2 of 2
replying to Fred McKenzie, Rick wrote: They also make an item called an "unloader" that reduces the pressure so that it is easier to pull start.
On Sun, 30 Oct 2016 14:44:01 +0000, Rick

Pull trigger and hold before starting
thanks for your post. it really saved the day for us since we rented the PW on Saturday and Sunday they are closed. Wouldn't get the job done w/out you!!!
replying to TheRegit, David Sibley wrote: I bought a new power washer and this happened with the first start. The suggestion to pull in the trigger on the pressure wand was the key. Started right up as soon as I did this.
On 5/29/16 7:44 PM, David Sibley wrote:

Those Honda engines have a gas tank cut-off valve. Make sure the gas is open.
--
With all this “gun control” talk, I haven’t heard one politician say how
they plan to take guns away from criminals and terrorists— just from law