power vents to passive turbins

what's the simpest way to convert powered roof/vents to passive turbins?
currently the powered vents (5 blades with thermostat and humidistat sensors) are much larger opening than the passive turbins and I have to reduce the opening to fit the turbins. this is also for a barrel tile roof.
Jack wrote:

Why would you want to do such a thing. leave well enough alone.
turbines dont do anything without wind:(
higher overall energy bills and possibly moisture trobles in attic will result.......
very bad idea, and probable home inspection issue atr resale.
besides the cost of patching your tile roof, anything you do will be either costly or obvious or both:(
Turbines work on convection where hot air rises and turn the head, wind isn't required. The roofer that installed ours in the garage had his hair raising when he cut through the roof to install it. Garage temp went from 10 above outsdide slab to 10 below with turbine.

I love my power vent, and I had the house before there was one. Much hotter then, even with full width soffitss front and back and full width ridge rail.
One has to clean the soffit screens occasionally, at least every 10 years, or the air can't get in. This year I could actually see loads of white stringy stuff floating in the air, and plenty of it ended up on/under my soffit screens. 10 years ago I could just peel it off like lint of f a dryer lint filter, but this time that didn't work, and I needed to use a brass bristle lint brush meant for my good suit.