Power Vent on Direct Vent Water Heater

I need to replace my water heater. As the cost of a direct vent water heater is about 50% that of a power vent, I was wondering if anyone knows if you can put a power vent on a direct vent water heater? My PowerShoot power vent is only about 1 year old. Please advise
If you want to add a power venter you already have to a water heater you want to buy, then you need to get a professional. Power venting is not a do-it-yourself project. You obviously have limited knowledge, and the wiring alone can be difficult. If you don't vent properly, the money you save will do you no good if you don't wake up one morning.

Bob, Thanks for the heads up. I'd like to wake up in the morning. You seem to know something about this. Do you think it feasible to do, given the cost delta between the direct vent to power vent is about $230 USD. Please advise.
JB
Some power venters are capable of venting two separate appliances, but the wiring and controls are not something for a DIY. I don't understand why you want to use a power venter. Do you have some special venting requirements? Before you answer, do some research on the venting requirements of a direct vent water heater vs. a power vent water heater. You should pay special attention to the height requirements. Some of them are too tall to replace a conventional water heater.