Power Shutting off....CONSTANTLY

there seems to be a very serious problem in my house. almost every single day,the electricity shuts evrything off in my apartment. except for the kitchen ceiling fan light. now i know part of the reason happens when we may have the microwave & an electrcal heater on at the same time. even sumtimes when the heater is on & our oven is on the power will GO OUT. we have to go hit the circuit breakers in the basement to turn em on again. But today my sister said that it went off again even tho there were no MAJOR appliances were on. this is VERY frustrating,especially having to reset my VCR & alarm clock just about evryday. Anyone happen to know he reason for this CONSTANT problem? How can we FIX it? THANX.
You have a very serious and potentially dangerous problem there. If you are renting the apartment, contact the landlord immediately and get him to have it checked by a qualified electrician. If you own the apartment, call an electrician right away and have the problem diagnosed and repaired. You are playing with your life here.
*K~A~N~D~E~E* wrote:

Turtle paid the neighbor kid to flip the your breakers a coupla times a day. That damn Turtle. what a prankster.
Sounds more like CBH (wants to sell her a furnace) or Ransley (wants to change out her garbage disposal) or maybe Bubba (wants to replace her lead in wire and power center) or maybe it was Chris Martin? Mighta been me, wants to sell her an Aprilaire Humidifier?
In any case. sounds like your electric service is inadequate.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn More about Jesus
Bubba "I can't beleeb I call ma'self that" wrote:

No, need. You're doing a fine job of that right here. Now go brush your tooth. With a hatchet.

What wrong? Been having a bad month/year/life? Do yourself and everyone else in here and STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER! Go outside and take a walk. You just might come back with a better attitude? Nahhhhh, never mind. It'll never happen Bubba
Does the main breaker open, or all the smaller ones?