Power Loss on John SX 95 Mower. (Kawasaki 12 hp engine)

I have an old JD SX 95 that I bought a few years ago. It is starting to loose power gradually. It runs fine if teh mower deck is not engaged but when you are mowing, it will loose power when I go side ways accross a hill where I am tiliting to the right or left and also some times when I tunr real fast. It runs OK but not great on level ground with teh mower engaged. It is slowly getting worse over this summer. I think it is the carb, but it is a bear to get at so I'd like some opinions before I have to tear the housing apart to get at. Maybe I have some dirt or corrossion in the bowl? I have checked the fuel pump and it is putting out lots of gas, I also changed the gas filter and also put in new gas lines since the old one was leaking. Also tried cleaning the carb throat with cleaner. None of thsi helped at all Would appreaciate any ideas.

Reply to
Jack

The fuel level in the carb bowl is low thus starves the carb for fuel when on an angle.

Reply to
Meat Plow