POWER INVERTER FOR HOME

ANY IDEAL TO SIMPLE OPERATE LESS COST POWER INVERTER OR ANY SUBSTITUTE TO SOLVE POWER CUT IN HOUSE OR ELSEWHERE WE TRAVEL, IDEAS ARE WELCOME TO OUR MEMBER OF THIS GROUP ARE WELCOME. REST IS OK. DO OUR BEST. VIEWERS WILL DO THE REST. WISH U ALL THE BEST.

Reply to
nice2cu

PLEASE don't use caps! You are shouting!

Any substantial power usage will require a generator, and an automatic switch/cut over system to go with it.

I am a "ham" radio operator. Most of my stuff runs on 12 Volts DC, so I have a good sized storage battery "floating" on a charger. If power goes out, as it did this morning, for a couple of hours, I could use it.

What do you need to have taken care of? How long are your outages? If hours, no big deal. If likely days, then refrigerator needs to be addressed, and if during the winter, possibility of pipe freeze-up, though if I am away for any period exceeding 24 hours, I shut off water, and in the winter drain things if necessary.

We need more information.

Reply to
professorpaul

Hi, What's your call? Since I moved out here from VE3 land in 1970 longest power outage I logged is ~20 minutes which happened once. Few times lights just flickered. Power outage is very, very very rare. Tony, VE6CGX\\ Calgary, Alberta

Reply to
Tony Hwang