Powder-coated or enameled tubing?

I'm about to pull the pin on a very large deck project that will have about 15 4-foot spaces for balusters. I would like to use metal tubing to form the balusters, held in horizontal wooden supports. Something like 1-inch electrical conduit, set on 4" centers, is what I have in mind.
However, I want a powder-coated or enameled finish. Obviously, I can cut a whole ton of conduit or other tubing to length and have it PC'ed or painted, but my guess is that would cost as much as the rest of the deck project. :)
Does anyone have a suggestion for getting metal finished with a glossy, weather-resistant color coat, or where I might buy a ton of approximately 2-foot lengths of such material already coated?
Any and all suggestions welcome...
I used a similar material. It was manufactured by a company called Deckorators. http://www.deckorators.com / The product worked very well for me.

herzingj wrote:

I've just glanced at their web site, but this looks ideal, both in material and cost. Thanks!