"poured" floor

About 30 years ago, I installed a poured floor in a below-grade bathroom. It consisted of a base (color) coat, a bag of color chips that was sprinkled on the base coat, the next day we covered it with a no-wax shiny clear coat. It was just about bulletproof - - well 4 kid-proof anyway. Is this product still on the market ? if so, who carries it?
TIA

Yep they make that for garage floors now cant remember the name off hand i think lowes sells it.
Thanks for the replys, SWMBO wants a new (waterproof) floor in the laundry room - - - I wasn't sure the stuff still existed, going shopping Monday.

Wow, I forgot that even existed. We had it in our kitchen at home about 40+ years ago. Never knew anyone else that did it. Ed

installation at my father's 1966 Folly, it didn't last too well. Traffic areas got thin in less than 3 years, and all the joints of the subfloor telegraphed through. In fairness to the product, I don't think the install crew had been trained properly about taping joints and using mutilayer topcoats. Haven't seen the stuff in years- sort of a poor mans terrazzo. Since commercial world seems to have gone 100% carpet or tile these days, I suspect finding any dealers for any sort of poured-in-place hard floors would be pretty hard. Do a Google for Torginal (sp?) or 'seamless flooring', and you should get some hits.
aem sends...

Most full-service paint stores will carry similar products. It's usually a two-part epoxy paint now with color chips cast into the wet paint, though there is at least one I've seen that's a polymer-based coating you can mix the chips right into the coating. Common in commercial applications, though you may not find it in your local box store.
Jeff