Poulan Chainsaw fuel line

can someone provide me with a diagram of the poulan fuel lines. I have a chainsaw that has the lines stripped out and I need to rebuild it. Or maybe a description of the routing. Anything will help. thanks
On Sat, 05 Jul 2008 14:20:14 -0400, JB wrote:

Should only be one fuel line and one breather.
JB wrote:

http://www.poulanpro.com/poulanpro/manualSearchPrepare.do