Pot Light Wiring Diagram

Please don't laugh at my diagram, but tell me if this is the right way to do it!
http://24.42.16.194/temp/0044.JPG
Thanks!
Joe Bond wrote:

That will work, but if you can wire from fixture to fixture, this is much cleaner and effecient...
Sorry I don't have anywhere to post it at the moment, but you can track it down on usenet, here's the group and Subject name:
Newsgroups: alt.binaires.pictures Subject: wiring 3 cans option 2
--
If u want the races for free,