Posts forged in my name "thetiler"

To all: the "sagacious dolt" or poster otherwise known as "kitchens etc" is bent on causing a lot of trouble in this newsgroup. I suspect it is "Art James" from the past.
Up to now I have been trying to be very helpful and post tile answers to needy posters in order to make their lives and projects easier.
In the past 24 hours the person has posted a string of fake postings under "thetiler" name, most of them stupid posts that don't represent my thinking.
Unfortunately the people who get hurt are those who I seek to help with advice on this newsgroup. This fake poster obviously doesn't care about people or he would not seek to destroy my character.
Too bad an idiot with a computer can have this kind of power, but God will judge in the end......
thetiler
"thetiler" <mailto: snipped-for-privacy@juno.com wrote in message
God is judging you now why should she wait til the end the line will be out the door.
jart ames..........hahahahahahahahahaha..........yah right he is just a pimple on my ass.
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling
the sky is falling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
still falling
Why do bad things happen to good people?