Posts forged in my name "thetiler"

To all: the "sagacious dolt" or poster otherwise known as "kitchens etc" is bent on causing a lot of trouble in this newsgroup. I suspect it is "Art James" from the past.

Up to now I have been trying to be very helpful and post tile answers to needy posters in order to make their lives and projects easier.

In the past 24 hours the person has posted a string of fake postings under "thetiler" name, most of them stupid posts that don't represent my thinking.

Unfortunately the people who get hurt are those who I seek to help with advice on this newsgroup. This fake poster obviously doesn't care about people or he would not seek to destroy my character.

Too bad an idiot with a computer can have this kind of power, but God will judge in the end......

thetiler

Reply to
thetiler

"thetiler"

Reply to
thetiler

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling

the sky is falling.

..

. . . .

still falling

Reply to
jart ames

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Reply to
kellyj00