Poster whose neighbor piled dirt in their yard

What ever happened to that poster?
On 12/12/2013 11:41 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

The poster was buried. ^_^
TDD

be useful some how.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:12:49 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Could be. She disappeared from here, that's for sure. Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

He's out buying more memory for his camera.
On 12/13/2013 8:05 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

He hasn't posted since, what, yesterday? And now people asking about him? I'm starting a betting pool on what his next thread will be. My money is on "microwave not heating".
--
.
Christopher A. Young