Poster whose neighbor piled dirt in their yard

What ever happened to that poster?

Reply to
Guv Bob

The poster was buried. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I figured that hole in the yard had to be useful some how.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Could be. She disappeared from here, that's for sure. Has anyone heard from Danny lately? I'm wondering if he went up in a big gas explosion or if he's completely disassembled that furnace into every individual nut and bolt and is still analyzing it, instead of putting the blower cover door back on when it wouldn't run.

Reply to
trader4

He's out buying more memory for his camera.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

He hasn't posted since, what, yesterday? And now people asking about him? I'm starting a betting pool on what his next thread will be. My money is on "microwave not heating".

Reply to
Stormin Mormon