Postable Digital TV's?

Page 3 of 3

1MW = 1,000,000W != 1Kw
Tony Hwang wrote:

1 MW = 1,000 KW = 1,000,000 W, not to be confused with 1 mW = 0.01 W

1 mW = 0.001 W
JohnB wrote:

Yea, that too. Typing too fast :(

I have a TV running on a converter with nothing but the little UHF wire loop they give you with a new TV.
[snip]

The closest digital station to me is 23 miles from here. I get that (and a couple of others) with an indoor (UHF) antenna. However, there are no big towns in the way. Reception is good most of the time. The station was off the air for a few minutes as Hurricane Ike passed through (maybe the time it took to start their generator).
BTW, this is about 200 miles north of Galveston.
[snip]

Mark Lloyd

If you live near a Best Buy, todays sales flyer has a digital antenna for portable televisions from RCA listed for $49.99. This would allow you to keep your television because it converts the digital signal to analog, thereby eliminating the need for a converter box and electricity.
Barb wrote:

No it does not and the ad does not say that it does. It only says that it will work as an antenna for both analog and digital signals. Not that it converts one to the other.