Possible solution for stinky kitchen sink drains?

I'm having a stinky kitchen drain problem. It's a double bowl kitchen sink with a food disposer on one side. The black ABS drain pipes are gunked up with rot/slime. I've already tried flushing with bleach. but that doesn't do the job.
I'm hoping not to have to disassemble the drains to clean the pipes, and am thinking of using some sort of foaming cleaner. I was intrigued by a foaming toilet cleaner advertised on TV by that Billy Mays guy, specifically because it is also a disinfectant (I think).
Any opinions about this approach? Anyone care to share a cure that has worked?
Thanks, Abe

If the ABS from the disposal is not pitched / slanted towards the drain you could have water backing towards the disposal and sitting in the pipe - hence rot/slime.
I would investigate and clean the pipes. Biggest part of the job is getting everything out from under the sink, so one can work.
Oren

Dishwasher vent (top of sink) clogged???
Oren

Fill the disposal with ice cubes and then run it, cycle this once or twice... a "cootie" in the disposal....??
Ordinarily, IMO when things are right, drain cleaners are not necessary, but some might benefit from the use. M-80 (kidding)?
Oren

surfaces.

I've found that any 'weird' odars usally come from the garbage disposal. I sometimes turn on the garbage disposal, and put cubes of ice down it. It seems to get rid of any left over food, and when my baking soda is expired from my frig, that goes down the drain too.
This keeps any drain odors to a minium for me.
imho,
tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info