Possible causes of "blown" electronics

Page 2 of 2

might be covered by homeowners insurance, cant hurt to ask
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 06:16:46 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Might also be covered by the power company's insurance.
BobK207 wrote:

Some kid could have thrown a cable into a sub-station transformer just to see the sparks.
--
Claude Hopper :)

? ?

that is not so outlandish