PorterCable7514

I have an old PorterCable 7514 half inch drill,I've been trying to replace the chuck the usual way,no good. I went to the porter cable site not old manuals.My question is,is there a special way of taking out the chuck on older PorterCable drills?
On 10/30/2012 3:13 PM, Jerry Tee wrote:

them to the shaft.
Paul
I On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 17:52:02 -0700, Paul Drahn

chuck, gave a few hammes shot nothing doing. I even used liquid wrench to loosen up the threads, nohelp.