PorterCable7514

I have an old PorterCable 7514 half inch drill,I've been trying to replace the chuck the usual way,no good. I went to the porter cable site not old manuals.My question is,is there a special way of taking out the chuck on older PorterCable drills?

Reply to
Jerry Tee

What is the "usual way"? Many chucks have a left handed screw holding them to the shaft.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Drahn

I did that already,I also took a n Allen wrench tighten it with the chuck, gave a few hammes shot nothing doing. I even used liquid wrench to loosen up the threads, nohelp.

Reply to
Jerry Tee