PorterCable compressor models

Does anybody know the difference (if any) between a C2002, C2005, and C2006 "pancake" air compressor? They all look the same online, except the C2006 might not have a carry handle. The specs all look the same. I wonder if one of them might have a real induction motor (they all say "induction motor" in the product description, but it also says replaceable brushes which I think means they really have universal motors.
Bob