"Portable" radiant heating

Would love radiant heating in our bathroom, but our place was nearly finished when we bought it. I have found a "heated pad/rug" product that can be used in bathroom applications here: http://www.usatoday.com/life/lifestyle/2005-02-17-at-home_x.htm Radiate Research, the company selling these low voltage film heaters, is located right where I live (Ottawa, ON); but it seems they no longer carry the product. What a disappointment. Does anyone know of any other products like this? Mike

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=rug+heaters