Portable hot tub question

I am looking into buying a portable 4 person hot tub that runs on 110 electric. I have a few reasons for wanting this unit and not a regular hot tub. Has anyone bought one or know anyone who has and what the feelings are about these types of units, pro's and cons. Thanks for any info
On 27 Sep 2004 00:13:14 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Rennyboy) wrote:

Known buyers of several, and used a few. Far below the comfort and abilities of full size 220 spas, but if you have to have one they're better than sitting in an old washtub. I was most impressed with a friend's soft-sided round one, he had it while he rented and couldn't install a regular spa. He had it a few years and gave it to his brother who I believe still has it, maybe seven years old now.
Jeff
I too have had and currently have a SoftTub spa. I cannot recommend them highly enough!!! When I went to buy this one, I shopped everything again and came back to this as the only one that I wanted to have for the money. The only other one was soft over hard shell and over $10,000, which is silly. SoftTub is so portable it is stupid. sold my old one to my neighbor who moved it in and out of their house depending on the time of year. I use mine with BaquaSpa chems altho not recommended for the particular unit.
Did I say that I LOVE my SoftTub?! lol
http://www.spaduck.com /
--
Claudia