Portable Generator once more..

Photos Rich, you said you would post them, WE are waiting for you.................................

Reply to
m Ransley

We are waiting for the photos you offered

Reply to
m Ransley

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? ;-)

Reply to
user

User =AJ with nada as usual, not even a 7550

Reply to
m Ransley

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote, in part

I'm with you Jeff. This will probably resolve itself with something along the lines of; "The older model XYZ123 HAS an oil filter. However the new model (which has a different design of engine?), also labelled XYZ123 does NOT HAVE a ....... etc. etc. ". But is it not worrying when people jump so quickly to fixed conclusions? It's rather like saying "Some posters to this news group don't know to properly discuss, debate accept or refute information. Therefore all posters to this news group aware incapable of doing so! Stay tuned; we may learn something. Cheers.

Reply to
Terry

Another thing Uncle Schlomo taught me was that when you persist in arguing with someone who's convinced he knows everything ..... you are a proving yourself to be a bigger fool than he is.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

I have the 7550 exl...There is an oil filter.(Yes an oi filter)...panel...lots of cords and much more...Id like to hear som ideas on quietness for this model, esp for camping scenarios.. Thinking about a sound solution car muffler and a insulated - vente quiet box.....Biggest downfall is weight and traversability.

Billy_Gunn

2000 F350) SD 7.3 PS Turbo Dually 2002 Montana Triple slide 34' All Alum Fr. Fith Wheel Generac 7550 EXL from H

-- Billy_Gunn

Reply to
Billy_Gunn