Portable Generator once more..

Page 2 of 3

I'll be happy to. Do you need some time to work up some sort of explanation, like maybe the muffler is a combination muffler-oil filter, or some such? ;-)
- Rich
Dam Rich your are not to bright a bulb, Im trying to help you , If you dont have a filter you paid for something you did not get and will get a Free Replacement.
HD has display model everything , open for all to see, touch, look at, and compare.
Call the Generac lazy ass, and post your photos, you really dont get it, you paid for a E- XL,Electric start , Extended Life unit , With a pressurised oil system Including a filter. Wake up.
Yes where are your Photos you promised, or are you a blind phony

OK, perhaps I'm easily amused, but for some reason, having someone with your writing skills and intellectual capacity tell me I'm a dim bulb just tickles me. ;-)
I paid for a model that doesn't include an oil filter, and that's what I got. Which part of that don't you understand, exactly?

And what about the other three gensets that you claim to have verified? Are you trying to tell me they have four display models of the 7550EXL? Now admit it - you really didn't go there, did you?

What part of the manual that explicitly specifies that the GN-410 engine that it uses, doesn't include an oil filter, don't you understand? Do you really, honestly believe that Generac would say, "Oh, sure, we designed this one to run without an oil filter, and we even document it that way, but since you asked, we'll be happy to redesign it just for you!"

As soon as I get home tonight. Get your bib ready for your crow dinner. ;-)
- Rich
Curiosity is killing me-- Is this your Generator? http://www.generac-portables.com/generators/generator.cfm?id 7&use=&price=&wattage=&order=6
-snip-

-snip-
uses, doesn't include an oil filter, don't you understand? Do you really, honestly believe that Generac would say, "Oh, sure, we designed this one to run without an oil filter, and we even document it that way, but since you asked, we'll be happy to redesign it just for you!"
This one has the 15HP, OHV GN410 engine-- and has this note "Automotive Style Oil Filter Keeps oil clean - prolonging engine life. "
Is the page wrong? The model number you're talking about? Something else?
Jim

http://www.generac-portables.com/generators/generator.cfm?id 7&use=&price=&wattage=&order=6
Yep. The web page is wrong, though.

http://www.generac-portables.com/generators/generator.cfm?id 7&use=&price=&wattage=&order=6
Whoops. Sent that one off too quickly.
The actual issue is there are really two versions of the GN-410 - one of which is a 13HP one with no filter, and a 15HP one with a filter. Both are used on that model of genset. It's the same engine, basically, except the lower rated one doesn't include the filter, while the 15HP one does. The other notable difference is that the 13HP version costs about $300 less.
But Mr. Spastic-Fingers hasn't quite figured that out yet. ;-)
- Rich
300 less ? I dont think so, Model numbers are set to what it is , not changing motors, or excessories. My 7500 EXL came with a transfer panel , Cover,Electrical Plugs in the Genset Box, Tue up kit Oil and Air filter Extra oil for 1250, HDs 1099$ 7550 unit I saw today had a15 hp oil filtered unit as mine and came with that multiple extension cord plus other odd and ends. Point is Two units of same model # Can Not have different motors at TWO different HDs and only One one the Website or Brochure I have. A generac mistake ? YES.
Photos of your model # and of the side of the motor with exaust and below the Valve cover would prove your statement.
Rich "USER " You are either a Troll, or a moron . The HD Boxes dont say anything about OIL FILTER that is why I SAW UNITS AT HD, TODAY ....
You probably dont own a 7550, ,never saw a 7550, and are a Fucktard Ass.
You wont post Photos as you most likely dont own the 7550.
Bottom line from all your posts you are Full Of diarea and disease from Brain to Butt.
Shit or shut up " User "

My goodness. It's almost enough to give me the vapors. ;-)
- Rich
Yea "vapors Rich User " post your unit photos as you said you would. But I suspect you dont even own a 7550 Generac.
You are just full of Bull Shit, as is your name. Time for a Change , YES Fucktard
" USER " Rich ???? Troll Post photos ass hole, or go get a new name
"USER " Rich ?
Photos please, as you offered
or should i say AJ
Photos Rich, you said you would post them, WE are waiting for you.................................
We are waiting for the photos you offered

How do you keep an idiot in suspense? ;-)
User =AJ with nada as usual, not even a 7550
" USER " Time to change that handle to ' Looser " or some other anonymous hidden crap, as you hide for your stupidity and ignorance.
"USER" The BozoLooser doesnt even know his own unit has an Oli Filter On the MOTOR BWAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAA
It also runs on Gasoline " USER "