Portable dvd player

I have a 3 year old 7" screen portable dvd player(Audiovox brand) that is not working properly(discs will not load and play). I have determined that it will need to be repaired or replaced. Repair does not seem a reasonable option since it will cost $93.00( quote from Audiovox service center).
To replace it, I would like to purchase a replacement that
(a) has a maximum screen size of 8 inches
(b) middle to high quality in terms of picture clarity and dependability
(c) good value for the money
(d) Is strictly a dvd player(do not want to go to a combo dvd/cd player)
(e) Well known brand name
Thanks for any and all assistance.
Bob

http://www.google.com /

Bought an 8" Toshiba for my GF. Nice unit, $160.
#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007