Portable dvd player

I have a 3 year old 7" screen portable dvd player(Audiovox brand) that is not working properly(discs will not load and play). I have determined that it will need to be repaired or replaced. Repair does not seem a reasonable option since it will cost $93.00( quote from Audiovox service center).

To replace it, I would like to purchase a replacement that

(a) has a maximum screen size of 8 inches

(b) middle to high quality in terms of picture clarity and dependability

(c) good value for the money

(d) Is strictly a dvd player(do not want to go to a combo dvd/cd player)

(e) Well known brand name

Thanks for any and all assistance.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Robert Barr

Bought an 8" Toshiba for my GF. Nice unit, $160.

Reply to
Meat Plow