portable dishwasher

I bought a new faucet for the kitchen but now the unicoupler for the dishwasher can't slide up high enough on the end without hitting the spout.Are there longer adaptor ends available? a1/4 inch would make all the difference in the world
yes longer ones are avilable try the manufacturer or a appliance repair store.
I converted my potable to semi installed to end the hassle of moving it around, its across from the sink and works fine

After installing a new faucet for my mother, the kind that lets you pull out the faucet itself to use as a sprayer, I discovered that kind of faucet can't be used with a portable dishwasher. Used the extra hole in the sink to install a small one temp only faucet connected to the hot water only. I can't remember the special purpose these faucets were designed for but it works perfect for her D/W.
Tom G.