Porch Furniture Repair

We have wooden chairs in our porch that need reinforcement because the cushions are starting to sink down into because some of the pieces holding up the cushion under the seat have fallen off and gotten lost over the years. I am bad at describing things because i am not that mechanically inclined, but when you take the cushion off and look down at the seat, there are a total of four metal rods/bars (whatever) crisscrossing each other forming a tic-tac-toe board held to the wood by hooks with springs on them. On some of the chairs the hooks/springs have been lost and on some of them one or more of the metal supports have been lost. I have tried bungie cords but they wear out quickly.
Does anyone know if there is a website or store that sells replacement parts, and if not, if there are any other ideas to support these cushions?
Hardware store for replacement hooks & springs as long as you still metal strips.
Bob
I'm sorry. I don't understand. Did you leave out a word or is there a typo here? Thanks!

Not sure what you mean about a typo.
I did mean there are web stores that sell parts.
I did fail to say they had a lot of different parts for different chairs. And what I meant was you copy
patio +"chair parts" +repair
into the Google search engine to find them. I guess the Yahoo engine would find them also.
Maybe it was the fact that the retailer was running a yahoo storefront.
Colbyt

Yes there are. I can't recall the name but last year when I went looking for replacement seat back locks for a chaise lounge I found a couple of sources using the Google search term: patio +"chair parts" +repair
I think it was a Yahoo store that I found them at. Sorry I don't recall the name.
Also you might be able to find the springs or similar at any hardware store. Take one with you to match.
Colbyt
No, it was BobK207's posting that seemed to be missing words or had typos.