Porcelain tile/grout sealer

Howdy,
Putting down new 18" porcelain tile, and am being told I need to apply sealer to the grout (not the tile) afterwards, to prevent moisture/dirt intrusion. Is that generally true, and if so, could you recommend a product (brand name) and application method for accomplishing it? Thanks.
Linux Registered User #327951
Dan C wrote:

I would imagine this has been addressed a zillion times in here, but yes it helps to seal grout but don't expect miracles to occur because you'll still get dirty grout over time, and you'll need to do some cleaning and re-sealing from time to time.
Plenty of good ones out there. AquaMix, CeramaSeal, etc.