Population concentration

Page 2 of 2

The Federal Bureau of Prisons does indicate that 37.5% are spear chuck… oops, black. That is only part of the story.
According to the United States Census Bureau; http://www.census.gov/search-results.html nigg… I mean, blacks comprise only 12.9% of our population.
These facts indicate porch monke… sorry, blacks commit crime at a rate nearly three times that of their population.
Damn, I nearly said something offensive.
On 8/10/2015 4:42 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

In the future, please day darn or dern, so as to be unoffensive. Thank you.
Other than that, not offended at all.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 8/10/2015 3:38 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

One theory is that the descendants of Cain (who slew Abel) were darkened, as a curse. The old family traditions are handed down. Violence, and crime.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 08/10/2015 05:20 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Biblical nonsense like that turns me off religion.
On 8/11/2015 5:12 AM, nobody wrote:

Why don't you go to Iran, and tell them to stop being so piggish about how religion controls every thing there?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 8/11/2015 8:13 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I think everyone is religious. It's just a matter of what they worship.
--
Maggie

On 8/11/2015 8:18 AM, Muggles wrote:

Um...I'll disagree with that one.
On 8/11/2015 4:16 PM, SeaNymph wrote:

I worship the porcelain god, when I have drank way too much. :-) Other than that I have no use for religion.
--
Froz...

Quando omni flunkus, moritati
On 8/11/2015 3:47 PM, FrozenNorth wrote:

The word "worship" indicates adoration of a deity. I don't think there's much chance that such a broad statement is valid.
On 8/12/2015 8:19 AM, SeaNymph wrote:

We discussed this in Elders Quorem, years ago. Some people worship alcohol, food, money, leisure, power, prestige, fancy clothes. Does not have to be diety to be worshiped.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

They often treat their object of worship as if it was a religion, too.
--
Maggie

Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

When did you become a Rev Jackson spokesidiot?
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*

On 8/10/2015 2:45 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I had that happen. I cried for a week.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

99.8% of the world population lives on planet Earth.
On 8/13/2015 4:22 PM, snipped-for-privacy@567890.coo wrote:

..... with the small remainder in Washington, DC?
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On Thursday, August 13, 2015 at 3:36:08 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:

...and here I thought the .2% was Southern Californication? ¯\_(? ?)_/¯