POPCORN CEILING REPAIR

Page 2 of 2

Don't disagree with you on that. What I pointed out is just something that works best for me in some places where it's a SMALL eyesore into acceptable for the case/person.
As mentioned, I've been down the scrape and redo road as well. It was the only acceptable route in that case.
On Aug 24, 4:34pm, Rik Brown <Rik.Brown.3xf...@no- mx.forums.travel.com> wrote:

Ive done that too but that was more than I could handle right now. If my little patch last a year I will be happy but I think its going to hang in there. It felt pretty solid after the paint dried.
Jimmie