Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

Page 2 of 2

On 3/1/2010 5:00 AM Jon Danniken spake thus:

So it's not his news/mail client, it's the way he has it set up, or is using it.
so Stormin, tell us; when you reply to a message here, where does your cursor land in the reply window? Apparently you have things set up to start your reply *below* the sig (if there is one) of the post you're replying to.

- a Usenet "apology"
Cursor starts at the top.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Do you have a setting for where your signature file goes? If so put it at the bottom or end of the post.
Don't know of such a setting.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
David Nebenzahl wrote:

Harrump!
If it ain't Microsoft, it's dirt. Sometimes mud.
And I'm not saying that just because I own a shitload of Microsoft stock!
HeyBub wrote:

In this case I don't believe it is a MS problem. It is 100% operator error. He doesn't know how to set up a proper signature file.
Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have posted the link to the HF coupons. Now, those.... HF coupons... are useful.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Fourteen thousand and some dollars for that thing. It's a good thing the Romans didn't have it in Jesus' time. They would've made Him really suffer.
On Feb 28, 9:12pm, "Stormin Mormon"

.com...
re: "Instead of posting the Quickgym, you might have posted the link to the HF coupons"
It's kind of hard to post a link to a magazine page full of coupons.
Didja notice I said the "March issue of Pop Sci"?
And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think is possible to post.
You can also download & print them at: www.harborfreightusa.com/popmechanic
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

com...
re: "And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think is possible to post."
No, they didn't.
You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this case, *Science* to *Mechanics*.
The coupons in hard copy version of the March issue of Popular *Science* are not the same coupons as available via the Popular *Mechanics* link.
Didja notice that I said the Popular *Science* coupons are good until 6/17/10? Check out the expiration date of the Popular *Mechanics* coupons.
Not only are the expiration dates different, but the products listed aren't the same - some match, some don't.
So, yes, it was very nice that someone else posted a link to a specific set of HF coupons, but they are not the same set as the ones I mentioned in my OP.
If and when someone posts a link to the set of coupons in the March issue of Popular *Science*, I'll stand corrected, but as of now, I still "don't think it's possible" to post a link to the coupon page in the Popular *Science* magazine.
Only his mother cares... Pop sci, Pop mex, whatever.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

.com...
Except in this case, the coupons were not the same, so Pop Sci vs. Pop Mex made a significant difference.
On 2/28/2010 7:02 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Not me, I find my total workout in two minutes machine does everything I need. Who would want to waste those extra two minutes/day?

George wrote:

You should take up golf. I find that I can sometimes make players miss putts on TV just by concentrating.