Pop Sci Harbor Freight Coupons

In this case I don't believe it is a MS problem. It is 100% operator error. He doesn't know how to set up a proper signature file.

Reply to
Tony

com...

re: "And, within hours, someone else posted the link you don't think is possible to post."

No, they didn't.

You're comparing apples to oranges, or in this case, *Science* to

*Mechanics*.

The coupons in hard copy version of the March issue of Popular

*Science* are not the same coupons as available via the Popular *Mechanics* link.

Didja notice that I said the Popular *Science* coupons are good until

6/17/10? Check out the expiration date of the Popular *Mechanics* coupons.

Not only are the expiration dates different, but the products listed aren't the same - some match, some don't.

So, yes, it was very nice that someone else posted a link to a specific set of HF coupons, but they are not the same set as the ones I mentioned in my OP.

If and when someone posts a link to the set of coupons in the March issue of Popular *Science*, I'll stand corrected, but as of now, I still "don't think it's possible" to post a link to the coupon page in the Popular *Science* magazine.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

On 3/1/2010 5:00 AM Jon Danniken spake thus:

So it's not his news/mail client, it's the way he has it set up, or is using it.

so Stormin, tell us; when you reply to a message here, where does your cursor land in the reply window? Apparently you have things set up to start your reply *below* the sig (if there is one) of the post you're replying to.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

It depends on the coupon. I had a 25% coupon once, and was able to apply it on a sale item which was not in stock. Usually it is for in stock items at the regular price (check the fine print on the coupon), but I lucked out on mine.

They also will honor the online price for any item in the store if you bring in a printout of the internet price.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Danniken

Here's a page with various links to Harbor Freight coupons. Most are similar but there is some variation:

Steve N.

Thanks for all of those links/non-links.

I noticed that the "Mar 2010 - Popular Science - 20% - 6/17/2010" entry was non-link.

I guess I'll have to cut up my magazine.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Ok whiners, here's your damn magazine in the digital edition version, page by page by page........................

Go to the page with the Harbor Freight ad, and use a screen capture program to copy and print the coupons.

Steve N.

Cool!

Now, I stand corrected.

Happy Storm?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Could you do it for us and upload it to Photobucket? Seems like less trouble for you to do it once than for several hundred of us to do it individually.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
HeyBub

Only his mother cares... Pop sci, Pop mex, whatever.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Cursor starts at the top.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I may have to sip a glass of water to help me stop smiling.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

.com...

Except in this case, the coupons were not the same, so Pop Sci vs. Pop Mex made a significant difference.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Do you have a setting for where your signature file goes? If so put it at the bottom or end of the post.

Reply to
Tony

Don't know of such a setting.

Reply to