I paid a drywall installer to hang and mud drywall in large den.
Paneling was up before (which I removed). I needed it done in a hurry
before I had my hardwoods refinished. After some searching, I was able
to find a company that was able to do the work.
They finished, I paid, and I felt good about getting it done in my
timeframe. HOWEVER - - after a closer inspection under the right
light, the rush job was not such a good idea on my part. I discovered
-> humps on many of the seams
-> valleys on some of the seams
-> some wavy areas
1. Can this be repaired 2-3 weeks after the work was done?
2. Should I accept the fact that I needed a rush job, and got an
3. Should I attempt to repair this myself, or bring the contractor back
4. Am I able to bring him back out even though I already paid?
5. How do you fix the humps on the seams? Sand 'em out, or re-mud
Any other advice is greatly appreciated.